About Our Firm
Unless you have faced legal issues over the years, you may be left wondering how to select a law firm that best suits your needs. There is no simple solution, but there are key elements that should be reviewed any time you hire a lawyer. These include:
- Experience — Each partner at Backus, Meyer & Branch, LLP, in Manchester has more than 20 years of experience.
- Responsiveness — Clients should have accessibility to their lawyer, and the focus should be on clients’ needs at all times. This may seem obvious, but unfortunately, it is not the case at all law firms.
- Performance — Our lawyers have proven their ability to produce results both in and out of court. We will gladly share our performance record with you regarding any type of case.
- Cost consciousness — We take every step possible to contain legal costs and offer flat fees and flexible payment plans in many areas.
- Creativity — Our clients benefit from innovative solutions that result from a variety of approaches, including negotiation with administrative agencies, alliances with other businesses and legislative initiatives or litigation.
- Dependability — We monitor deadlines, identify and correct problems swiftly, communicate faithfully, and deliver what is needed to achieve your business and personal goals.
At Backus, Meyer & Branch, LLP, we strongly believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. However, we are proud of our attorneys’ individual credentials and qualifications as well. We invite you to click on any of the links below to learn more about an attorney’s experience, education and accomplishments.